The rules have to be followed. If not you might get banned without any prior warning.
- no private persons or political parties, just activist groups, NGOs etc.
- don't do anything immoral
- don't do anything illegal unless it's the moral thing to do (e.g. civil disobedience)
- don't spam
- don't troll
- don't harass
The guidelines don't have to be followed. See them as suggestions.
- avoid posting a lot of stuff unrelated to the climate
- avoid reposting retweets - if possible mirror from mastodon to twitter instead
- use image descriptions
- use content warnings when appropriate
- use CamelCase in your hashtags